Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Workin It!


This is a nice, spring outfit I styled last week.. I've been loving these colors so much this season...



Blazer: Thrifted || Blouse F21+ || Pants: a.n.a.|| Shoes: Nine West
 I felt good all day at work and school that day.. Dont you love it when you wear an outfit and it just puts you in a good mood?  I don't know if it's because of blogging or what but I have never been more excited about spring/summer fashion!  I feel good energy right now and I'm embracing it!

Until next time!


instagram: @goodtimegirlari


9 comments:

  1. so beautifully put together wow gorge your heels look amazing love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love! I got them on sale at the Nine West outlet!

      Delete
  2. Loveee these colors! So vibrant and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo is everything! I love the colors and those shoes....hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobalt blue i my fave shade of blue and those heels are hot.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete