Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brighten Up

Good Morning everyone!

The weather has been so gloomy here in Los Angeles so I thought I would brighten it up a bit....

Blazer: Thrifted || Shirt: NYC || Leggings: AA || Sandals: Lola Shoetique || Bag: Stella McCartney

I got this shirt from a street vendor on my NYC trip last year.. So glad to finally be wearing it!



Love the stud details of my bright neon sandals


I wore this outfit for an evening BBQ with friends.  This is actually a typical chill outfit for me.  Leggings, cute sandals and a small purse makes it easy to hit the town with the little one.  Hope you guys like!

ari


instagram: @goodtimegirlari

4 comments:

  1. Nice and bright! I love the stud details on your sandals as well boo! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is awesome!!
    you look gorgeous!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!! Bomb.com!! Love those sandals!!

    ReplyDelete