Monday, March 18, 2013

Wedding Day Wear

Hello there!

This past weekend was an absolute blast!  One of my good friend's got married on Friday so I opted to go with one of my favorite things in the whole wide world - Leopard!  I paired my leopard skirt from Forever 21 with a new peplum blouse I got from JCP and my new coral platform's from my girl Lola @ Lola Shoetique.  This was a last minute situation and I loved how it came out!  What do you guys think?

Peplum: Bisou Bisou || Skirt: F21+ || Shoes: Lola's Shoetique || Necklace: Random || Bag: Chanel

Loving my new ombre hair!

Adara was adorable in her dress from my NYC trip last September.. it finally fits!

A few quick shots before we head out...

Adara's Outfit Deets - Dress: Zara kids || Shoes: Payless || Necklace: HM 





I love weddings so needless to say we had a ball!  We danced the night away to wonderful music and enjoyed a soul food buffet at the wedding.  A great way to start a fun filled weekend.  Can't wait to share my other looks from this past weekend :)

What did you do this weekend?

xoxo

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

5 comments:

  1. Great look!! I love the teal & coral mix with the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SUPER cute! Love the colors!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, You look like you are slimming down too chic, go Girl! And your daughter is a doll!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Loving those shoes!! Your daughter is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete