Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Favorite Black Tunic

Remember when Tunics first hit the scene?  They were like these beautiful, bejeweled garments that could be funky and casual or super cool and elegant at the drop of a dime.  Oh how I loved the beautiful jewel tones and crystals that adorned them... I only ended up purchasing one tunic in my lifetime but it was indeed a worthy investment.  I've had it for years and it never fails me.  It's always flattering when I wear it and it makes me feel "fancy" every time I drape it over my body.  And now that black and white is officially in trend, this tunic will get a lot more wear in the coming months.  I've always only worn it with black so I'm kind of curious to see other ways I can rock it!  Tell me what you think...

Tunic: INC || Leggings: HM || Booties: Guess || Bag: Gucci


Coat: NY&Co



So this month's Marionberry Trend of the Month is black and white! On my Valentine's getaway this past weekend, I wore the most amazing Kimye inspired black and white getup.  My guy was around (obviously, since it was vday lol) and he took my pics on his amazing camera.... only problem is he left town yesterday and I didnt get to get my pics from him!  

Just as I was getting in a funk about missing yet another one of Marion's challenges, I remembered these pics I took hanging out with some friends a little while ago for dinner and drinks at the JW Marriott Downtown!  And since they never made the blog, now was a perfect time to show off an effortless black and white look.  #SheWon

So tell me.. how are you guys feeling about the black and white trend in 2013?  I am super excited as black and white is one of the most classic color combos.  This season it will be fun to explore new ways to wear black and white so get ready girls!!!


instagram: @goodtimegirlari

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ari, just browsing through Marion's link up. That top is super cute and looks great on you!

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white trend! cute tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the tunic! Nicely paired with the blazer! Found you on Marion's link up!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great black and white look! You are looking gorgeous! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete