Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Weekend: Chillin

Hello there my friends!

This past weekend was Grammy weekend in Los Angeles.  I usually get out to at least one party but this year, I was in Mommie-mode so I didn't do too much for the Grammys.  I went to see Gucci Mane on Friday night, Shopping on Saturday and Sunday I went to Cafe Sushi in Beverly Hills for an early dinner with my honey and the baby.  I actually watched the show in my bed with the latest InStyle magazine (my favorite) and a glass (or two, or three..) of wine.  It was perfection!

Here is my look for Sushi with the fam:

Top: HM || Leggings: AA || Shoes: Reebok || Vest: Allen B. || Bag: Gucci


This outfit was cute but super comfy for a early dinner with the fam bam.  Being a Mommie has truly shown me less is more when travelling with the little one!  I loved how my Good Time Girl necklace perfectly complimented my sneakers.



Here is Adara's Cafe Sushi look.  She is such a ham but refused to look at the camera when I was snapping this shot...

Top and Pants: Carters ||  Shoes: Skechers
My baby was on trend with her black and white stripes!  Luckily for me and daddy, she slept through the entire dinner.  It was like we were on a little date! #WeWon

Now for some fun shots from the Gucci Mane concert!

Me and my bestie #MirrorPics


Can we please get into Patty's ensemble for the night.. colorblocking, leather pants, neutral accessories!!! She killed it!





My sexy face.... 

Patty's makeup was beyond beat #MACGIRLS

My outfit.  This wasnt planned but it definitely came together well :)


Well that was my weekend in a nutshell.  Did you guys do anything fun for Grammy weekend?                    

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Love the look with the fur vest too cute!!!! Your daughter is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is so cute! i love your sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fur, sneaks and gold! I LOVE it boo!

    Much love...
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is such a cutie pie!

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/mycustomcreation

    ReplyDelete