Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Periwinkle Stripes + GTG Blogiversary!

Hey everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Just wanted to drop in with an OOTD from last week... Enjoy!

Sweater: F21 || Jeans: Old || Boots: Bakers || Necklace: GTG

In the office... chillin!



 Now what I didn't realize was that my sweater was IVORY and not white but oh well!  When I got out in the sunlight I was like well damn!!! I still love the way this combo turned out even with the white/off white issue.

On another note, January 24th marks the day that I decided to start my blog after following so many bloggers and feeling inspired!  This year has been a great style journey for me and I can  honestly say that seeing how other bloggers put their outfits together has caused me to be even more stylish.  I love this community and I'm thrilled to be able to share my looks as well :)

Soooooo, with all of that being said, of course I will be hosting a giveaway!!!!

I'll be giving away 3 pieces of jewelry from my online store - www.goodtimegirlshop.com

The winner will get to choose any three pieces they want and i'll ship them out.  Thats it thats all!!

The rules are simple, just comment below and I will randomly select a winner on Thursday, 1/24.

Good luck ladies and thank you for following!


instagram: @goodtimegirlari





7 comments:

  1. congrats on your blogiversary...love the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog, it is very inspirational and helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!!!! Loving your sweater!!!! Your hair gorgeous!! Loving the bangs on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful outfit the light colors and nautical top is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look Ari!!! Happy Blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary hun! xoxo

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit! Congrats on your blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete