Monday, January 28, 2013

LIFT Wine Club Meeting - Floral Blazer

Well hello there lovelies!

This past weekend I hosted my wine club's January meeting at Sara Wine Bar in Culver City.  We had a ball!!!  It was our very first field trip since we usually meet at someone's home.  It was a rainy day but a few of the ladies showed up.  The wine was on point and the food was amazing.

Here's what I wore!

Blazer: F21+ || Shirt, Necklace & Leggings: HM || Wedge Sneakers: Lavatory || Bag: Celine


Here are a few pics of my Ladies Inspired From Tasting sisters!


Tracy, our hair expert and Shivaun, our CLASS clown!
Dr. Abbot and Miriam, the chef

Toni - our resident SEX expert!




Shivaun and Patty - our beauty guru


Good times were had by all!  Email me if you ever want to start a wine club with your friends.. I can give you some pointers! :)

Have a great week everyone!


instagram: @goodtimegirlari

7 comments:

  1. You are looking fabulous!!!! Love that blazer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wine club idea. You all look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrgh! Every time I see this jacket I feel like kicking myself in the ass cos I didn't get it lol. Looks good and a wine tasting club? I want to join! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER Cute! And I'm a sucker for bangs...LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy, thanks for following, I'm following back now. BTW love your blazer. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most people know that white wines should be served at a cool temperature, while red wines should be slightly warm. But if you've only just decided you'd like a glass of wine, how on earth can you get the right temperature in just a few minutes?

    wine accesories

    ReplyDelete