Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hot Pink and Bronze!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope all of you guys rang in the new year with family and friends having an absolute ball!  That's what I did.  I didn't make any official resolutions this year but I have some things I really want to conquer in the next 12 months.  Wish me luck!

So this outfit is the perfect example of transition wear.  I took my daughter to a kiddie birthday party, attended my wine club meeting AND went to a 30th birthday party at the Geisha House in Hollywood.  All without even a shoe change!  I knew I would be running around all day that day and really wanted to be super cute without sacrificing comfort!  Hope you guys like!

Sweater: Gifted || Tights: AA || Shoes: Lola 

Bag: Prada || Jewelry:  GTG, Vintage, YSL






This look definitely satisfied the fashionista in me and was appropriate for every event that I attended that day!  Sidenote!! This month is my BLOGIVERSARY!  I will be hosting a giveaway soon so stay tuned ladies.

Thank you all for following :)

instagram: @goodtimegirlari



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Doll... I'm loving the accessories!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo! I can wear almost any boot all day long!!! I love this pair you're rocking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look!!!! Loving the color combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete