Thursday, January 24, 2013

Good Time Girl Blog Turns One!

I remember this day like it was yesterday.. I sat in front of my computer and hashed out my very first post!  I was so excited.. My first post was about statement necklaces and my love for them.  The bigger the better.  Anywho... Fast forward one year, I've learned how to thrift, shop my closet and build a stylish wardrobe all thanks to blogging.  I'm so excited to see where the next year takes us and I'm so thankful for each and every one of my followers!

Here are a few of my favorite looks from the past year!











And now for the winner.... Congratulations to Fablady81!!!!  Please visit www.goodtimegirlshop.com and make your selections!  I can't wait to see what you pick!  Thank you for following :)


*winner chosen via random.org

Thank you all for following along on this journey with me.  I love you guys and wish you a happy Thursday!

*muah*

instagram: @goodtimegirlari



6 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary!! Alot of really cute looks!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BLOG-AVersary!!!!! And, you are ALWAYS cute!

    Congrats to FAB LADY!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW YAAYYYY I won!!! Happy Blogaversary again Ari!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog Anniversary!! Love all looks!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5.  

    No Doubt Flower Girls are half ready if not decorated with accessories. Flowergirldressforless upgrade its flower girl accessories with latest collection including; stylish purses, fine socks, delicate flowergirl baskets, stunning jewelry , gloves & tights. New extensive collection of flowergirldress accessories are on the company’s website and are now available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete