Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Palazzo Pants}

Happy Holidays!

As Christmas draws near and with the new year on the horizon, I just want to take a moment to reflect on all of the things I am thankful for.  With this Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy all over the media, it's hard not to be thankful for your blessings.  My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this senseless tragedy.

On a lighter note, I went wine tasting with my girlfriend last weekend.  Since you mainly do a lot of standing (and drinking) I opted for a nice casual look with a pair of palazzo pants gifted to me by my good friend Devine (@lashoediva).  The colors in these pants really popped and they felt like I was wearing pajamas!  Win win situation!


Poparazzi Earrings, GTG Necklace, Chanel Bag, LV Belt, CK Blazer










After having such a good experience with these pants, I will definitely be purchasing some more in the future.  What do you guys think of this look?

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

4 comments:

  1. awesome pants they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants on you. I just found your blog and I will be following thru Bloglovin.

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love these pants!!! You styled them perfectly with that tailored blazer and belt. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants!!!! You look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete