Friday, December 28, 2012

My Winter Coat

Last year my bestie gifted me this fabulous cobalt blue coat for Christmas.  I had forgotten all about it and suddenly discovered it in my coat closet a few weeks ago.  Needless to say, I wasted no time throwing it on for sushi with my girlfriend.  Don't you LOVE when that happens?  There is nothing like rediscovering something in your wardrobe!  Those forgotten gems give me life when I cant figure out what to wear.

Coat: F21+






 Well, I'm pretty sure this will be my last post of 2012 so I want to take a moment to thank everyone for following me on my little blog.  My 1 year anniversary is coming up next month so I will be hosting some giveaways to celebrate!  Also, right now I am having a huge sale on my website - everything is 50% off!  Stop by and take a look www.goodtimegirlshop.com

Have a happy new year everyone :)

instagram: @goodtimegirlari



5 comments:

  1. The coat is just darling. Loving the Chanel bag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is perfection love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm ur new follower,please follow me too!! thx
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I seriously need to come raid your closet and take ALLLLL your handbags!!!...LOL


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice post :) you have great fashion...lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete