Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Miami Nights!!!

Hey loves!

Miami is my absolute favorite place to travel too!  Being from Los Angeles, I love that Miami has alot of the same nightlife aspects that we have but 100 times better!  I went for the first time in 2008 and haven't missed a year yet.  I don't know what it is but I love that place..

Since my boyfriend's parents live near Tampa, we always go see them for Thanksgiving and then drive down to Miami for the weekend.  This year, my good friend Devine met me down there with her guy to celebrate his birthday! My little sister also came with her crew and we partied it up!  My other good friend Kyonna lives there now so I was in complete heaven kicking it with so many of my favorite people.  The shenanigans were endless!!!  Me and my folks had a fabulous time!  Check out the pics..

**PIC HEAVY** Please excuse the quality on some of the pics.. they were taken with my iphone...

My BF hated this dress! Oh well.. I loved it! LOL #asos

Drinks at Barton G

Me and my boo Devine (instagram: lashoediva


Heading out to King of Diamonds


My little sister is soooo fly! (instagram: cceebecouture)


My boo! (instagram: freakdivamarie)


Luv him!

Me and my babygirl when I returned to Tampa.. I missed her so much!
  
One down and one to go at Wet Willies!


My guy and the birthday boy G!!!!
 Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  What is your favorite vacation spot?

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun lol why didn't he like that dress I thought it was cute



    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! He said it was a "Grandma Church dress" THE NERVE!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!!!! As a matter of fact my favorite vacation spot is Florida!!! I love the weather, always something fun to do, and its beautiful!!!!

    Loved all the looks!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were killing it in Miami! I haven't been there in a while, don't know if I could survive a Miami weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You would do just fine.. Sunglasses and advil!

      Delete
  4. Girl you were working these outfits!!! those smoking martinis look enticing! I love Miami too but I would've thought LA was more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LA is great dont get me wrong but being from here I guess I take our nightlife for granted.. I rarely even go out when I'm at home!

      Delete
  5. Love your photos! I have the best time when I'm around my bffs. I miss them dearly (we're spread all over the country). Miami is awesome! I love visiting to shop and enjoy the nightlife. Although I live in Florida (Orlando), it's also my fav fun destination!

    ReplyDelete