Monday, December 10, 2012

The Unexpected...

Hi my loves!

I can't tell you all how much I've missed you!  I remember when I first started blogging, I would always run across posts from some of my favorite bloggers saying that they hadn't been motivated to blog.  I remember thinking, "how could that happen?"  Now that I am approaching my one year blogiversary, I totally understand.  Sometimes life just gets so hectic that we get so lost in the shuffle and neglect the very things that give us so much joy.  That's what has happened to me lately.. I've been uber-busy with life, mommyhoood, school and work that I had forgotten to take the time to invest in my blog! 

Even though I haven't posted much, I do still browse around and check all of you guy's blogs out.  I have to say that I've been very inspired by Brittany @ pocketsandbows.blogspot.com and Naty @ aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com.  If you aren't following them already, I highly suggest it!  They are both so fashionable!!!  I actually want to thank these ladies for bringing me out of my blog-rut!  I've seen so many GOREGOUS outfits on their blogs and it made me want to get out and start thrifting again.. go window shopping and gain some inspiration.. it brought me back to the reason I started blogging in the first place - because I LIKE FASHION! *Marlo Voice*

With all that being said, hold on ladies.. when you start feeling like neglecting your blog, churn a quick post out for your loyal readers.  I appreciate all of you for hanging in there with me and following my blog no matter what! 

Whew! Long winded I know! Now on to the outfit...








Aztec Necklace from www.goodtimegirlshop.com



I woke up this morning with no idea what to wear.  I grabbed this H&M sweater and looked in my closet and dug out these jeans from F21+ that I hadnt worn in ages.. My taupe boots from Bakers just happened to be laying on the floor and Viola! There goes my outfit.. The black blazer tops it all off and I grabbed my patent leather python print Prada purse to tie it all in.  In the end I was very pleased.  The color combo is so unexpected but somehow it works!

Hope you guys like my outfit as much as I do! 

Until next time....

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I LOVE your hair and your necklace!! I totally know what you mean..I'm noticing myself doing the same thing..finding it easier to just post on instagram or facebook...but blogging is my #1 love :) I also love Naty and Brit..their style is ah-mazing!!

    Tiff
    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! We have to keep each other motivated! Thanks for the comments Tiff.

      Delete
  2. Loving the hair you look great Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVVVE the necklace and new look chica!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love those pants and that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living all these looks honey!!!! You look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete