Thursday, December 20, 2012

Good Time Girl Staple: Faux Fur Vest

Hey gals!

The weather in LA has finally gotten COLD!  It rained over the weekend but I still had to get out and do some Christmas shopping.  Here is what I wore...


Fur vest is Allen B c/o JCPenny
Necklace - www.goodtimegirlshop.com



I must say this faux fur vest is EVERYTHING!  I was warm all day without sacrificing style.  Definitely a good investment piece.  I got it for Christmas last year and was so excited to whip it out again this year.  I'm thinking of adding a black and white one to my wardrobe this year.

Take care dolls!

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

4 comments:

  1. your vest is cute! i just made a post about fur scarfs! i think i might purchase my first fur vest in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE FUR!

    Lola M.
    www.lolaalamode.com
    @lolaalamode_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live this look!!!! Live the vest!!!!

    ReplyDelete