Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion Show Fab

Hello my loves!

Just a quick OOTD post from a few weeks ago when I attended my favorite boutique's fashion show.  Philthy Ragz is a trendy boutique in LA that houses some of the most unique pieces you can find!  The designer, Gaynelle White, is always friendly and super helpful in finding the perfect outfit to fit your body.  That woman is a genius!!! I have been shopping there for a few years and I usually like to get my birthday and special occassion dresses from there.  Check her out on FB and Instagram @philthyragz

Anywhoo.. here is what I wore to see the "Dressed To Kill" collection:

I got this cute Chanel Inspired sweatshirt in SoHo on my NYC trip!






The show was a success and I picked up an amazing dress that I can't wait to wear soon!  I just got back from Miami and I have a bunch of pics to share so stay tuned ;)

instagram: @goodtimegirlari

2 comments:

  1. You look great girl!!!! Love your hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ensemble!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete