Friday, October 5, 2012

{Emerald Leopard}


This outfit was a no brainer. 

On my New York trip last month, this shirt was on sale at H&M for $5!!! Me, being a lover of all things leopoard, immediately thought of these teal jeans I had at home and gladly threw it in the bag!  I'm ashamed to say that some of my luggage is still packed from that trip - I know, that is beyond ridiculous :-/ so I had kinda forgot about this shirt.. until the other day!  I broke it out, threw on my FAVORITE black shoes and my new favorite bag (thank you papa bear) and hit the town! 




 Even though some may say this outfit is too matchy matchy, I love the way it turned out.  Simple and edgy.  I was comfy all day and felt great every time I passed by a mirror!


Crocodile Embossed Celine Phantom - hands down best everyday bag EVER! I am so grateful!


After visiting NYC for the first time, I must say I wish I could go every year and do my fall shopping.  I have so many hot pieces for the fall that I cannot wait to wear!!!

PS - I recently joined the #BLMgirl movement.  I'm geeked!  They are having a mixer tonight in Marina Del Rey that I am trying to make.  I have always wanted to connect with other bloggers but rarely see any (that I follow) in Los Angeles.. I have been following Leslie (fashiondujourdaily) for a while and never realized she was in my area! 

Make it a good weekend folks!  I'll see u all next week.

Thanks for following :)




8 comments:

  1. gorgeous honey the green is fab you look beautiful loving those shoes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good girlie!! Love the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes matchy mstchy equals perfection as in this post. I love the entire look. The top was a fab find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look and that Celine bag....*swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  5. that such a cool play on colors!!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete