Monday, October 1, 2012

Black, Chocolate & Olive



Where has Ari been?

That seems to be the million dollar question.  You all have to excuse my random hiatuses!  Between school, vacations and motherly duties I have totally neglected my blog that I love so much.  I am so sorry but thank you all for hanging in there and supporting the Good Time Girl!

This outfit is nothing special.  Now that fall is here, it's time to break out the blazers again and the darker colors.. I have to admit, I'm tired of the heat but not tired of all the brights!  I still want to rock my neons!  Oh well, I will definitely work them into my fall wardrobe.


Blouse: NY&Co | Jeans: F21+ | Shoes: Lola | Bag: Prada | Belt: NY&Co
Blazer: Thrifted






Once again thank you all for your support!



 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute girlie love with blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty chic look love all your accessories specially that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combination! You look great and I love that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! The blazer adds polish but your fit looks great with or without!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THAT BLAZER YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete