Friday, September 14, 2012

{GTG in NYC}

Hello loves! Long time no blog! I know I have been MIA but I wanted to take a moment to share pictures with you all from my very first trip to New York.  I had an absolute blast! The city was booming with energy... definitely like no place I've ever visited! 

At the subway station headed to SoHo!


F21 open at 1am.. and with people shopping.  Gotta love it!

Enjoying my fave drink at the W Times Square - Coconut Ciroc Lemon Drop.. a must try!
Dinner @ Lavo.  ASOS dress and GTG Onyx Necklace

Me and my girl Devine partying @ Beauty and Essex!

Headed to the 40/40 club.. ASOS top and skirt, Lola Shoes and GTG jewelry (of course!)


Team Brown Skin!

I had a ball and cant wait to go back! I have more pictures but Blogger is giving me issues so this is all I am able to share for now :(
Thank you all for following!








7 comments:

  1. You look haute in NYC! I was just there too! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous beautiful Glad you had a blast on your trip!! Skirt & top too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you look amazing! I love that peplum top from Asos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked great, glad you had s great time in New York!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and peplum top...HOT!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you both had a great time buy hey it was NY do yeah!! Wish I could see could your lokks because your teasers were good. I like the top on the picture with your fav drink & the body con floral print skirt. Werk!!!

    ReplyDelete