Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Taupe

Hello Ladies! One question?  Is it Friday yet!?

I don't know about you all but I am still reeling from last week.  I feel like I haven't really caught my breath from all the birthday festivities.  To add to that, I started a new class this week so it's back to the grind.  I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor's degree at University of Phoenix and the classes are so fast paced.  It's a lot of work but as soon as you get frustrated, its over!

This is a usual work look for me.  I decided to wear the shirt open with a cami underneath just to jazz it up a little bit.  I really loved the way this look came together.  I've been feeling the monochromatic look lately.
Blouse: Thrifted || Pants: NY&Co || Shoes: Lola || Bag: Louis Vuitton

I love the detailing of this blouse.  Last seen here


Necklace: HM || Bracelets: GTG, Honora  


Welp.. time to get this Tuesday started.  Hope everyone has an exceptional day!

Xoxo,

ari

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit love all those neautral colors together you look so chic.Thank you for stopping my blog and showing me love

    xoxo

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari, this is such a cute look! You rocked those neutrals and they come together very nicely!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your look hunni....so classy! I'm following you right back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE taupe! And your bright pedicure looks GREAT with this outfit!

    Let's follow each other!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so well put together! Love that thrifted top!!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post, I love your blog¡¡
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: http://loscaprichosdediana.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty look! that blouse is so cute :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! I am sure your Co workers appreciated this look. It is very professional. I work in an environment where this word doesn't exist :( Your accessories are prefect. I'm still trying to master mixing my accesdories.

    ReplyDelete