Thursday, August 16, 2012

Striped!

Hey there!

Hope everyone has a nice, fast Thursday!  I am so excited for the weekend.  Me and my wine club girls are having a Malbec party on Saturday and since this isnt a wine i'm familiar I am looking forward to tasting and discovering something new!

For my outfit of the day, I did stripes with a bit of color blocking with my pink cami and my newest bag.  Can I just say I love this Celine bag?  My boyfriend was out of town for my first mother's day and came back with this as a gift.  I've been wearing it non stop all summer (as I'm sure you have noticed) and dont plan on putting it up anytime soon.  That guy knows the key to this girl's heart!!

Cami & Pants: Macy's || Blazer: Gifted || Jewelry: GTG





I am currently hosting a sale on my website.. Buy 3 items and get 1 free!



All smiles!
Stripes are truly a wardrobe staple and can go with just about anything!  I love how this outfit turned out.  A cool, classic look for the office. 

XOXO

ari

11 comments:

  1. Chic! I love the ensemble. The blazer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors love the fit on everything I like that you paired this outfit with flats to give it more of a fun look. I tell you I have to work on getting me some cute comfy flats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic mam!!! And that bag, I want it!!! Love this look!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the necklace :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WERK that blazer boo!!! Love this look and that necklace and the addition of the green tote is so stylish and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
    Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the stripes and pops of color!! that bag is amazing - especially in that color


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag stole my heart...love the stripped blazer!

    Xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. So a few things:
    1) Kinda obsessed with this bag. Wish my man leave town and bring me back something so sweet!
    2) A wine club? What a genius idea! I will be suggesting this to my book club gals!
    3) love you in this blazer...so fun!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the striped blazer! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this outfit!! Love the blazer!!

    ReplyDelete