Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Buy 3 Get 1 Free :)

Well hello there! 

Just wanted to let you guys know that there are so many new pieces that have been added to my store AND I'm hosting a sale!

For a limited time, buy three pieces of jewelry and get the fourth one free!  All you have to do is leave a comment stating which item you want for FREE! 

Here are some pics of some of the new jewelry!  I am so in love with all of it!


























Should I have warned you guys that this post was PIC HEAVY!?  LOL

Lot's of new stuff to share! Head on over to www.goodtimegirlshop.com and grab some new, hot jewelry!  Love you all!





3 comments:

  1. amazing I love each and every one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely just lovely accessories! And I love Accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete