Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Fun w/ Pattern Mixing!

So... My birthday was on Tuesday.  This year I rang in my 31st birthday having tons of fun with the people that I love.  Partying and going to the spa.  What more could a girl ask for?

For the past few months I've been participating in The Marionberry Style Trend of the Month.  I must say I love it!  The past challenges have been pretty easy for me but this month's Pattern Mixing really threw me for a loop!  As much as I love pattern mixing, it never seems to work out on me.  I originally planned to wear this outfit with a white handbag but when I got home my leopard Mulberry bag just happend to be laying right next to my birthday outfit.  A lightbulb went off in my head...




Blouse: Thrifted || Tights: Danskin || Shoes: Wild Pair || Bag: Mulberry


3 drinks... *sigh* Shame on me!
YSL Arty ring on the far left.. My bday gift to myself *swoon*
Birthday Girl!
I loved how this outfit came together.  I thrifted this blouse months ago and had this outfit planned in my head.  So how did I do?

XOXO

ari

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! You better do it! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of prints and that bag is the bomb!! Love your blouse too!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look!! Love your blouse!! I see ya still enjoying you b-day. Looking good girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job of mixing prints! i love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look, I am loving those heels!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit and love the shoes!


    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete