Friday, July 6, 2012

Turquoise and Coral

Hey dolls!

Miss me yet?  I just got back from my family reunion in New Orleans and I have tons of cute pics to share!  There is just something about New Orleans... The food, the people.. the DRINKS!  I had a blast and look forward to going back next year!

Before I left, I had my brother's graduation and my friend's wedding all in one day.  I need an outfit that could go from day to night with no fuss.  Here's what I wore...

Blazer: Thrifted || Dress: Nordstroms || Shoes: Guess || Bag: Chanel || Necklace: GTG

In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE purses.  Always have, always will!  It's my only true guilty pleasure.



Besos!




12 comments:

  1. Now I understand why I am starting to not care for Blogger. I haven't gotten any updates in my blog list from your blog in over a month and your blog isn't the only blog that it has happened to. I have missed some great looks.


    Love this look, the color combination (dress, shoes, handbag and accessories) is perfect!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORG! Loving your hair!

    Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E everything about this look! You have my address so you can ship that bone colored Chanel bag at anytime...LOL


    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing! I love the colors, the print, everything! Love the purse too. I have lots of family in Louisiana (my mommy's from there)and I have to agree, there's just no food like N.O.L.A food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Look! I do believe I may have the same blazer..or at least one that is super super similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Loving these colors for the summer!

    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohh! I LOVE this color combo, and that print is banging! The color of that blazer is amazing, don't you just love thrifting I know I do.

    I love your hair too! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look a lot ! The color of the blazer and dress work beautifully together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fab! That dress....the color combo! Yessss

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes now love this look. you look hot girl!

    ReplyDelete