Friday, July 27, 2012

BFSC / Summer Sweater





It's summertime... I know.  It's my favorite time of year!  I always look forward to busting out the maxi dresses and cute sandals but this year in LA, the weather has been a bit.. well.. gloomy!  Some days are super sunny while other days are cloudy and grey.  Either way, you gotta stay fab so I decided to wear this lightweight cropped sweater given to me by my good friend. 


Sweater: Gifted || Jeans: Macy's || Shoes: Cathy Jean || Jewelry: GTG


Bracelets available at my store www.goodtimegirlshop.com

Gold link necklace coming soon to GTG!

BFSC Checklist is winding down!  I'm wearing something cropped and Hi Lo..

Do you ever rock sweaters in the summer?



6 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute!! love the look!! Love that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, I thought about a sweater today, but thought about the heat and decided against it! LOL, yours is nice though and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this look!love the bracelets!!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute look, really cute accessories too!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liking this! Very cool chic look :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete