Friday, July 20, 2012

New Stuff!

Hey loves!

Just wanted to share some of the new jewelry available now!  I really wanted to wait and post professional pictures but me and my photographer have been having a hard time getting together to shoot my new pieces.  Of course that means that none of these items are on my website :(

In the meantime if you want to purchase anything, you can email me on inbox me my GTG Facebook page.  Tell me what you guys think of the new stuff.. I would love to hear all of your fashionable opinions ;)


Silver Circle Earrings $14


Agate Skull Beaded Bracelet $16


Turquoise Skull Bracelet $13


Vanilla Rosary $20

Grey and Gold Statement Necklace Set $15

Black and Gold Teardrops $12

Triangle Necklace $15


Square Citron Drops $14

Summer Bracelet Set $15

Tory Necklace Set $17 (It's reversible!)

Tory Necklace Set $17 (other side)

Red Stone Statement Necklace Set $18


Green Goddess Earrings $16

Fun Silver Hoops $12
I hope you love my new inventory as much as I do!  More stuff coming next week so stay tuned!  Thank you all for following :)

ari

2 comments:

  1. I love everything, such cute pieces!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pieces!

    www.buxomchick.com
    ehaccessories.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete