Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BFSC: Something Strapless & Happy Bday to ME!

Guess What??? I'm 31 on the 31st!  That makes today my "Golden" Birthday.

I'm super excited to be another year wiser.. I'm having a birthday party tonight, spa tomorrow and going wine tasting over the weekend.  Can't wait to share pics of the outfits I'll be rocking!

So over the weekned, I went to two family reunions and had my first birthday dinner with my mom and daughter.  Here's what I wore!


Dress: LA Boutique || Shoes: Lola || Bag: Chanel || Jewelry: GTG , Vintage 




The Big Fat Summer Challenge at Jasifer Lions Club is over and unfortunately I didnt get to complete all of the looks.. However, I thoroughly enjoyed participating with the other fab ladies and even found new blogs to follow :)

Well, gotta go!  Stay tuned for my birthday outfit post coming soon! :)

9 comments:

  1. Your dress it too cute!!! And I love your accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday! :D hope you have a wonderful day on your day! :)
    im so sad the challenge is over, ive enjoyed your amazing outfits, and im glad you've found new blogs to follow :) that's what it's all about, spreading the love, and finding new awesome plus size fashionistas to be inspired by. :D

    I love this dress on you, i love how you wear bright and bold pattern maxi's!! So stylish :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the print of the dress and happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good as always!! Love the colors & prints in the dress!! The jewerly omg you already know!! Go girl! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and Happy Birthday!!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to show off on your birthday...another cute maxi you are workin! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a truly blessed day! :)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! The alone thing that matters is that you tried and participated! I enjoyed the challenge as well :)
    http://kellymonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday you look amazing in this post your necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete