Monday, July 23, 2012

BFSC: Sexy in flats...



What a weekend!!!  I hosted a wine party with my wine club, had an unexpected girls night IN and did a shopping day with my mom.. All of this fun and of course absolutely NO homework was completed this weekend! Bad Ari *slaps hand* Oh well, what can I say.. sometimes you gotta live a little!


For my shopping day with Mommie, I decided since the clock is ticking on my BFSC challenge outfits, I better get crackin and knock out two of them this weekend.  I wore this cute bodycon midi-length skirt from F21+ and paired it with a cute, sparkly top and jewelled flats.  Even though I wasn't rocking heels, I still felt unexpectedly sexy in this skirt.  Hey now! A little va-va-voom never hurt anybody ;-)





Top: HM || Skirt: F21+ || Sandals: Old || Bag: Chanel


Silver Circle Earrings $14 via my online store!




Dope blingy jewelry courtesy of POParazzi and Sincerely Your Luv in LA


Casual doesn't always mean Jeans and a T-shirt.  Have some fun with it!


 And just like that two more things off the list - I wore a high waisted bottom and something bodycon! #POW


It still isnt too late to get it in.  Head over to Ms. Jasifer's blog and get in on the action!  Also check out the other lovely ladies submissions from last week here.

Smooches!

7 comments:

  1. I see you had a FULL weekend... Loving that RING!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle sexy of this look!!! And you are so right, it does not always have to be jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit and great accessories
    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gone girl get your sexy on! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete