Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bloggers Do It Better: Mint + Coral

Can you feel my excitement?!  I am so happy to be linking up with Pretty Shiny Sparkly to participate in this month's Bloggers Do It Better Challenge!  Mint and Coral was a bit of a challenge for me because I didn't have anything mint in my closet.  While I had quite a few coral pieces, the mint was missing in action.  I went on a quick thrift trip on my lunch break and found this BRAND NEW minty fresh cardigan!  Needless to say I was thrilled!

Check out the pics!


Accessories from my online store http://goodtimegirlshop.com/
 





Jeans and Cami: Old Navy || Cardigan: Thrifted || Belt: Gucci || Bag: Mulberry


 Be sure to check out all the other ladies' submissions here !

PS - A few of the pieces in this post will be featured in my very first GIVEAWAY!  Check back tomorrow for details on how to enter!  :)

ari

13 comments:

  1. LOL You sound like me running to the thrift store to participate. What a great find and I like how you hooked it up. That bag is to die for!!!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your BDIB badge isn't working, you'll need to remove four characters from the html code for the badge: "cdn." make sure to delete the period in there - just those four characters. Or just delete and reselect a new badge from the BDIB homepage! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went in and redid my badge. Thanks Kristina!

      Delete
  3. That necklace is fantastic! Love your pop of animal, which I had to use in my post as well. (I really struggled with this pairing). At any rate, yours looks fab!

    Best, Whitley @ the Queen City Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you added the animal print. (I'm a sucker for it) Your accessories really make the outfit. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint & Coral is a great combo!

    www.aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look! want that purse hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is HAUTE!!!!! Gimme that PURSE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. V. pretty! I'm def copying this color combo. Loving all your accessories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love that purse...you look great! #leopard

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this! Especially that bag and belt!

    ReplyDelete