Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wedding Dress

Well hello there everyone...

Aren't you all glad tomorrow is Friday?  I know I am!


Over the weekend, I attended a good friend's wedding.  It was a super hectic day.. I did the brides makeup,  attended the wedding and reception then headed over to my mom's house to celebrate two of my younger brother's birthdays.. Whew!  Not to mention it's finals week for me so I had to squeeze in a bit of studying through all of the madness.. I. Am. Superwoman. *Alicia Keys Voice*


I took a cue from Claire over at The Fashion Bomb Daily about what to wear to a wedding.  I chose this LBD that had been hiding in the back of my closet since my 30th bday party in July!  Claire has tons of outfit inspirations on her blog for every occassion.  I live for her Style Inspiration posts.. Always on point!  That girl has STYLE.. 

Check out the pics!

 
Dress: F21+ || Shoes: MIA || Clutch: YSL
 
My favorite bib necklace from a boutique in Atlanta

The blushing bride before the ceremony.. Her makeup came out so pretty!
The bride and groom via my Instagram (@goodtimegirlari)


I love weddings!

xoxo

ari




1 comment:

  1. i love an lbd, they always seem to just work. you look great and so does the blushing bride.

    ReplyDelete