Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teal & Magenta

The other day I went over to visit an old friend I hadn't seen in a while.  There is nothing like catching up with your girlfriends.  We didn't do anything major, just drinks and girl talk.  We ate, drank margaritas AND wine (Don't try that at home) and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company... Just laid back fun with one of my dearest friends.

Shirt: Thrifted || Pants: F21+ || Shoes: Cathy Jean || Bag: Celine Mini Luggage Shopper
White Stone Necklace from www.goodtimegirlshop.com


Beautiful handpainted glasses by Barbara's Delight
 As you know I am in a wine club with some of my girlfriends.  If you enjoy wine, I highly suggest you visit Ponte Family Estate Winery for some really good vino!   The scenery is amazing and their wines are very impressive.  Take the drive down if you are local or visit their website and order. 

Until next time!

ari

2 comments:

  1. Wow...a wine club. That sounds so fun and those wine glasses are to die for. You look really cute too. I love that necklace with the colors you have on!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete