Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scarf Print...

Last night.... Epic!

I went out for my bestfriend's birthday last night and we had a ball!  Taco Tuesdays at the Savoy in Inglewood.. Peach Ciroc and Nuvo were flowing all night.. All I have to say is I'm so glad I stopped drinking when I did because my brother came in from Korea late last night AND I had to get up bright and early for work this morning!  My life as a Covergirl! lol

For this month's Trend of the Month my girl Marion over at Marionberry Style decided to go with the color Yellow.  I have been on a serious hunt for a yellow blazer but haven't had any luck.  I was just about to give up and then I remembered this lovely scarf print blouse I thrifted MONTHS ago but had never worn.  I am so thankful that I discovered blogging if for no other reason than teaching me how to thrift!

This blouse is vintage from Nordstroms.  It has to be at least 20 years old! I absolutely love it.  The bold periwinkle blue and the mustard yellow went perfectly with my white jeans and Ostrich sandals.  All of which I have had forever.  Don't you love when you closet shop and come out with a gem?




I definitely felt cute in this outfit.. I must admit!

And what's better is that everything I wore I've had forever!



Cant wait to see all the other ladies' submissions today.  And I'm looking forward to adding more yellow pieces to my wardrobe this summer! 

Take care guys!

ari

19 comments:

  1. Love the scarf print shirt and you did complete justice to it by wearing it with those white pants!
    Do not forget to take part in the $20 gift card giveaway by SkinCareRx here. Giveaway closes on 31st May, 2012.
    Love
    Juneli
    fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I LOVE that scarf print top! It's a wonderful thing when something comes back in style and you can find it at the thrift store. So many celebrities have been wearing the scarf print lately and you had it right there in your closet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You feel cute in that outfit because you LOOK CUTE IN IT!! I love that blouse!!! And the bag is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you LOVE pulling a new look together from stuff that is already in your closet!? It's the BEST. I loove your top. Don't you just adore Marion? Girl is sweet, not to mention gorg, and gives us a great style motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ari!! I think this might be one of my favorite looks on you!! That blouse is insanely gorgeous...love that you found it thrifting...makes me want to go to a thrift shop right now! And paired with the white jeans and all your fabulous gold jewelry? Perfection!!

    And LOL at your "life as a cover girl" comment...Hope you had fun with your brother!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the shirt

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna snatch that fabulous blouse off of you so I can wear it! LOL!!! Thrifting is the best for those unique pieces. I need to check out Marionberry's blog to see if I'm up for her challenges!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit hunni, you look fierce and that bag is everything doll!!
    xoxo,
    Naja
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for commenting, Ari!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had everything forever except that Hermes belt LOL. You look fabulous as always. I need you out here to dress me daily LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Ari, now you lucky you dont live in toronto cause I would have to stalk you for that blouse! lol You look gorjuss!

    xoxo Ty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. YESSSSSSSSSSS gawd u looked fierceeeeeeee

      Delete
  13. Yes ma'am... SEAL of APPROVAL!!!!! *FIERCE*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this fit. It's so sassy. It's so crazy how fashion evolves itself over time. What was hot 20 years ago has again become one of the hottest trends of the season. Wurk girl!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. TOO CUTE!!! You are now followed!!
    http://thesexysinglemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete