Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nautical

This past weekend I went out with my brunch crew.  We went to the fabulous Fuego Restaurant at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach.  One word.. Breathtaking!  Every month one of us picks the brunch spot.  This was my month.  The girlies loved it!  I highly suggest that my California followers go down there for brunch one Sunday.  You won't be disappointed!

Since I knew we would be by the water, I wanted to do something fun and nautical.  Here's what I wore.

Shirt: Old Navy || Skirt: H&M || Shoes: Wild Pair || Bag: Gucci || Earrings POParazzi

Pepita Encrusted Salmon... Yummy!

Live Latin jazz played all afternoon..



The "SB" Crew.. Can you guess the ackronym? lol
 Good times were had by all!

xoxo

ari


3 comments:

  1. This looks like my type of spot!!! I need to move!!! Outfit choice gets two thumbs up!

    ♥ it!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great & I'm so happy that your blogging now :)

    ReplyDelete