Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Green Snakes

Well... the search is still on for the perfect pair of mint skinny jeans.. Unfortuantely for me, I still have not been able to find any mint skinnies that I like.  I'm really bummed about it but oh well!  What can ya do?

Moving on,  this outfit is inspired by Tara of Mix and Match Fashion.  She has found the PERFECT mint skinnies and paired them with a leopard top.  View her post here. So chic! I decided to rock my version with a snakeskin blouse in the same color family of her leopard one. Here is my take on her outfit..


Blouse: Allen B || Jeans: F21+ || Shoes: Lola || Bag: YSL

Recognize this blouse?  I first wore it here

Arm Candy: GTG - Honora - Tiffany & Co - H&M - Michael Kors (Watch)

Hope you enjoy the pics! In other news, I will be hosting my first giveaway very soon!  I am so excited to reward all of my followers who have been holding me down since I began blogging in January!  I love you guys!!!

Enjoy your short week everyone!

ari 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out...you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and pattern mixing! This combo goes well together! Your bag game is on point! I love that!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of color! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. I like the pop of color with the green skinnines.

    Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com}

    ReplyDelete