Monday, May 21, 2012

Chill Day...

Hello Everyone!

I have literally had two of the busiest weeks EVER!  With my baby girl's 1st bday party and finals all happening at the same time, I just havent had the time to blog.  But i'm back!  I'll post pics of Adara's party (it was a super cute Care Bear Affair aka lots of work for Mommie!!!) sometime this week. 

In the meantime, I wanted to show how I like to dress on the chill days.. You know, when you are just hanging out with the family.  Most of my family's birthdays are in the month of May so we are usually very busy around this time with parties, dinners, etc.  Here is what I wore for dinner at Benihana's last week.


Shirt: H&M || Shoes: Cathy Jean || Bag: Mulberry|| Everything else is ANCIENT!

These pants are so old I forgot where I got them from.  I've had them since my MAC days and I still love them!



What do you like to wear on those Chill days?

ari 

5 comments:

  1. In LOVE with your bag!!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bangles...the hair style its so on

    ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of pink on top - layering is great for chilling days!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete