Monday, May 7, 2012

Blue Dots

What a weekend!  Over the course of Friday to Monday, I had a girls night with my besties, attended a good friends wedding, hung out with my family at my brother's birthday/fight party AND attended a fabulous bridal shower.  Can you say Busy Bee?

All in all I had a ball though so no complaints from me.  For my friend Yavonna's bridal shower I wanted to be girlie and cute so I shopped my closet and pulled out this oldie but goodie I have had forever!


Dress: Mossimo/Target (old) || Shoes: Just Fab || Belt: Old || Earrings: GTG

I finally got to try Sprinkles Cupcakes of Beverly Hills... DELICIOUS!

Check out my clothespins.. I totally suck at that game!

The lovely bride and groom to be: Jay and Yavonna
  Love is in the air!  Until next time...

ari

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the dress...cuuute!

    Now following :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for following :)

      Delete