Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Work Flow...

Wouldn't life be grand if you didn't have to work? *sigh*  Since that is not the case, we all have to get up in the morning and go make that $$$.. but hey a girl can dream right?

Work attire is something that has fascinated me over the last few years.  I used to be the girl who wore Uggs and tights to work with no problem! Til one day it hit me.. I was being totally inappropriate in the work place! A marketing firm is no place for that kind of clothing. I was so used to dressing funky (I previously worked for MAC cosmetics where anything goes) that I had lost sight of the true meaning of business casual.

Thankfully, I still have my job and I have learned that you can throw on a pair of jeans and still look office ready and pulled together.


Add a crisp blazer and neutral handbag to any outfit to instantly class things up

Blouse & Jeans: Old Navy || Blazer: Anne Klein || Bag: Celine || Glasses: Gucci
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

ari

4 comments:

  1. Love the blouse!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is super super cute! I may have to make a stop at Old Navy on the way home......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this look. Those jeans get me everytime. I'm so jealous that you get to wear jeans to work-how great!

    ReplyDelete