Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sneak Peek ~ Good Time Girl Accessories

Hey loves!

Over the weekend my bestie and I went shopping for inventory for my online jewelry boutique.  Here is a sneak peek at some of the goodies I got.  I can't tell you guys how excited I am to finally be launching this website! It's been in the making since 2010! (What can I say, my pregnancy slowed things up a bit! lol)

All of the pieces will be fly and most importantly, affordable!  Hope you like...

What do you guys think?

xoxo...

ari

10 comments:

  1. Ill take that spike bracelet please!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes girl! That bracelet quickly became one of my faves!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I also love those earrings!

      Delete
  3. I love all of it!!!! Cant wait CONGRATS HUNNIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats; Me being a shoppe owner truly understand the excitement! Wishing u much succes girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Lynn for the encouraging words! I am going to have to check out your shop sometime soon!

      Delete
  5. Love every piece! Are those bullets on that bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes ma'am, those are bullets on the bracelet.. how cool is that?

      Delete