Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Website Has Launched!

Hi Guys!

Yesterday was the official launch day of my online accessory boutique - Good Time Girl Accessories!  I am so excited that the time has finally come!  Please take a minute to check the site out.  www.goodtimegirlshop.com.

All orders of $30 or more get a free pair of earrings!  My way of saying thank you to my loyal followers  :)


Please also be sure to "Like" us on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter at @goodtimegirlari

Thanks again everyone for all of your support!

ari

2 comments:

  1. It seems the domain has just expired last month. Are you planning to launch a new one? Creating an online presence for your business might help boost sales for your products, since a website with your own domain leaves a professional impression to most people, and you are free to shape it to however you want, as compared to account-based shopping sites. Aside from that, the internet presence gives you the opportunity of widening your range of customer. Nonetheless, I wish you luck in whatever move you’ll make for your business. Have a good day!

    Della Meyer @ Spark Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete