Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Florals...

I never would have guessed that I would be so in love with the floral trend but sometimes fashion takes you places you would never have dreamed of going.  When I saw the Trend of the Month over at Marionberry Style was Florals I immediately thought, darn!  I've already been rocking the flower power so much lately, I couldn't possibly post another floral outfit... could I?  Yes, I sure could! 

When getting dressed for brunch on Sunday, I remembered this lovely blouse I thrifted a few weeks ago.  I love the contrast of the colors.  It is not your traditional floral print.  It has more of a watercolor effect.  Perfecto!



Love my Golden Ball Earrings from Good Time Girl Accessories

Blouse: Thrifted || Jeans: F21+ || Shoes: Guess || Bag: Vintage Chanel || Jewelry:  Vintage, MK, Random, GTG


A little view of the decor via Instagram (@goodtimegirlari)

Until next time...

ari

10 comments:

  1. Love the water color effect of your blouse and hands down your vintage Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely rockin' the florals, but especially rockin' those gold earrings! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari - LOVE this blouse on you! And you're right, it has a cool watercolor effect that is just gorgeous. And I agree with Mary Ann...those earrings are ah-mazing!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree, I am super obsessed with florals at the moment!! You look great and that place looks nice!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the gray with the colorful flowers. It is a perfect floral print! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty blouse!! I love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so fabulous! i love this. and i can't believe that shirt was thrifted - what a find!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty! I love this floral top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this look a lot...love that top and clutch!!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete