Thursday, April 12, 2012

Coral & Green

Hey there my good time girls and good time guys!

I first saw this color combo over on Ashes Into Fashion and I remember thinking WOW, those colors look so good together!  What's even better is that I already had pieces in my closet that I could use to recreate the look.  So Ashley, thank you for the inspiration!



Blouse and Pants: F21+ || Blazer: Anne Klein || Shoes: Guess || Bracelets: Random || Ring: H&M || Earrings: GTG




Little arm candy shot






Coral Turquoise Drop Earrings available at Good Time Girl Accessories
  How fabulous are those earrings?  If you haven't already, please go and check out my jewelry store - Good Time Girl Accessories I promise you won't be disappointed!

Smooches!

ari


3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute love your twist with the black blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color combo. You look radiant girl.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! THese colors look so FAB together! Inspired!

    ReplyDelete