Thursday, April 19, 2012

Colorblock!

Hey guys,

Thank God it's almost Friday!  I have a fun filled weekend coming up and I am really looking forward to it! 

I went wine tasting with my besties and wanted to wear something comfy but still stylish.  I opted for this colorful look and loved how it came out.   You really can't go wrong with colorblocking nowadays. Check it out.

One of my favorite pieces from Good Time Girl Accessories

Blouse: Old Navy || Jeans: a.n.a. || Belt: Hermes || Jewelry: GTG || Bag: LV

  
These bracelets are also on my site! $12-$13 #stylesteal


Wine tasting is one of my absolute favorite hobbies!  I am attending a party this saturday hosted by one of my wine club members called the Rose Remix!  Can't wait to share my pics with you guys.  Do you like to go wine tasting?

ari

6 comments:

  1. Love this color block look !!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have great style! loving the color block outfit...lovley colors. Wine tasting sounds like fun. I've never been before...I should plan something like that!!

    elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to love anything involving wine :).

    That necklace looks amazing and I love your color-blocked outfit. Looking amazing Missy!

    xoxo
    Jillian
    NuSophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That necklace is a treasure. And I love the color combo of your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! That necklace is giving me so much life right now. I love cute & unique accessories.

    Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are simply marvelous together!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete