Monday, March 5, 2012

Shopping Day in a Summer Dress

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had an incredible weekend!  Mines was full of family and fun.. My daughter is turning one in May so my mom and I started shopping for her birthday party this weekend.  I wanted to be comfy but of course still cute so I decided to do something i've never done - rock a maxi dress in the winter!  I always see the ever stylish Medge at My Voguish Diaries/ rock maxi skirts with leather jackets and she always looks so cute!  Here is my remix of a summer dress I have had FOREVER.  I loved the way it came out...



My new necklace from Veejewelled Accessories


Me and the soon-to-be birthday girl!
  How was your weekend?

ari

19 comments:

  1. I love your necklace!! I have the set in red,blue,green and black from Love Melrose..love your dress as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I see we have the same taste..Don't you just love that necklace?!

      Delete
  2. I love the accessories and your daughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for the compliment! You look gorge! I especially am in love with your necklace! And that ring! I love the colours in the whole outfit! Fabulous!

    -xx-
    Medge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course my dear! Thanks for the inspiration :)

      Delete
  4. Loving the maxi! Of course the little Miss looks cute, as usual! I'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey boo! Thank you. See you this weekend ;-)

      Delete
  5. love it. i like so much your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is EVERYTHING!! I love the colors and it works well with your dress:) make sure you check me out!!
    Your hair is so pretty:)

    "like" my FB www.facebook.com/crystalchanelblog and follow my blog! www.crystalchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I love your blog

      Delete
  7. 1) You look gorgeous and totally convinced me that I should look at my maxi dresses before the warmer weather comes out (I never would have thought to do this!)
    2) Your little birthday girl is so adorable!! Happy birthday to her!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Marion! You should definitely have a look at your maxi dresses. You may be surprised at how u can remix them right now!

      Delete
  8. love that necklace!!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl This necklace is a must have!!!

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice dress!! im absolutely lovinggg the necklace too

    ReplyDelete