Monday, March 19, 2012

Nighttime Florals

Hi guys and dolls!

First off I want to thank each and every one of my lovely followers.  I truly appreciate you guys taking the time out of your busy days to check in on my blog!  Thank you all for your sweet comments!

This weekend I celebrated St. Patty's day with my girls.  We went to the G|S Bar and Grill and had such a good time.  The food was on point and so were the drinks.  If you are ever in the LA area, you should defintely stop by and make sure you have my girl Shay make your drinks ;-)

One of the trends I was a little skeptical about for Spring is Florals.. I've seen so many bloggers try it out and nail it that I decided to give it a try.  I didn't want to spend too much money on something trendy so I picked up this shirt from H&M for $13.  In the end, I loved the look and will be embracing the floral trend for Spring!  Tell me what you guys think...

Blazer: Calvin Klein | Blouse: H&M | Pants:  F21+ | Shoes: Bakers | Bag: Chanel | Jewelry: LV, Vintage, H&M


I also scored my flower pin from H&M.  I plan on buying a few more.. They really add drama to your outfit.


The food at GS was so delicious! 

What did you guys do for St. Patty's Day?

ari

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and girly! Love the floral look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the top and pants :) The food looked great!

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm Can I steal your bag?? Please! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can pull off any look Ari! I stayed in for St. Patty's day this year, just me and a book (of course)...good times! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE top, hair, pants, shoes!!! <----ALL OF IT!
    www.shapelylouise.com
    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwws u are to cute...I really like ur blog..will be following;)

    Www.yourdreamstylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys! I had a great time.. so great I had the worst hangover in the morning!

    ReplyDelete