Friday, March 9, 2012

Leopard Fun

Hey everyone!

It's Friday once again and I couldn't be happier!  I loveeeee me some Friday as you guys know..  Last Friday I went out to Hollywood with my friends to see my guy's new group, Fountnhead  perform at the Whiskey on Sunset.  They KILLED it!  We had a blast. 

Since I dont really frequent rock and roll clubs, I was stumped when I looked in my closet to figure out an outfit.  One thing that I do know is that everyone from every culture loves LEOPARD.  Case closed.  Here is what i wore..


Blouse: Thrifted| Leggings:  American Apparel | Boots: Lola's Shoetique | Bag: Chanel
Naked Bliss Lipstick from MAC




Diamond Tiger ring from Bakers



Patty and Shani aka My Ride or Die Chicks!
What a good night it was.  In between mountains of homework, I am going wine tasting in Temecula, visiting with my Dad who is down here from the Bay Area, attending a surprise bachelorette party and 40th birthday party and this weekend.  Talk about BUSY.  But hey, thats what Good Time Girls do!!!

Have a good weekend dolls!

ari

13 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are extra comfy too.

      Delete
  2. I love the boots too! Can't wait to see you in Temecula :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top, leopard is a staple.
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/03/seoul-searching_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That leopard blouse looks so great on you! You look amazing!


    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your outfit, the top is amazing!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful and super fun here Ari! How cool to go watch your man perform...I've never dated a performed but I would imagine it's kinda neat to look up there and think, "yeah...he's mine!" :-)
    And I was seriously looking at your lipstick and wondering what brand it was. Then I saw that you listed it! I am going to have to look for it next time I go shopping as I am a huge fan of nude lipsticks.

    I'm SO excited that you'll be linking-up next week for the first "Trend of the Month Challenge!" Can't wait to see what you pull together :-)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit was rock n roll ready. The hoop earring and leggings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything leopard. You look cute .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the comment above ^^^^^^ LOVE everything leopard! Cute outfit :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I celebrate the good ideas i find here every time.

    ReplyDelete