Friday, March 2, 2012

Grey Area

Hello my lovely followers!

How excited are you that its finally FRIDAY!?  Friday is my favorite day of the week - always has been!  I love the business and pleasure of Friday.. Once the work day is over, you get to have all the fun you want on Friday night and sleep in on Saturday.  And I was born on Friday so that may have something to do with it too!

Anywho, me and my two loves went out for dinner the other night at The Marmalade Cafe/ in El Segundo, CA.  The food was delish and I loved the dim lighting in the restaurant.  It would have been a romantic dinner if we didn't have the little one attacking our plates the whole time we were there!  Never a dull moment with my baby girl!  Gotta love it :)

So here is what I wore.  Nothing fancy just a few things I already had in my closet...  I was in love with Grey for the winter season but haven't worn much of it lately as I am getting ready for spring.  It felt good to whip out the grey pieces again! 




Loving the stacked jewelry moment we are having right now.. Pile on the arm candy!
 Everyone do me a huge favor and have a GREAT weekend!

ari

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your accessories. Those rings are nice!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket it so cute! :) I love it!

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete