Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trend of the Month: Neon

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am participating in my very first link-up *insert happy dance here*.  It's for the fabulous Marion over at Marionberry Style!  Be sure to check her blog out.  She always has the funniest stories!

Marion's trend of the month challenge for March is NEON.  I was out shopping on Monday and lucked up on this fabulous neon blazer and I knew I wanted to rock it for the link up...
  

Blazer: Thrifed | Shirt: H&M | Jeans: F21+ | Shoes: Lola | Necklace: La Rok

I love the sporty cut of this blazer!
Sun shining.. Wind blowing... I digress..

The wind totally blew my hair out of place.. oh well!
 Hope you all like my pics!  Enjoy your hump day!

ari

15 comments:

  1. Ari - LOVE this look! I can't believe that blazer was thrifted. What an incredible find... And love the stripes + nail color. You look gorgeous (and fun as always!)
    Thanks so much for linking up girl! So fun to see what everyone did for neon :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marion. I had a good time linking up.. cant wait for the next one!

      Delete
  2. Awesome neon! I love the colour of this blazer. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is adorbs, I love it! I'm going to have to remember to balance my neon out with gray rather than black. Your look is so soft which isn't easy to do with neon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do like the way the grey plays off of the bright neon color!

      Delete
  4. I love love love the blazer! The necklace is amazing as well! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great...such a simple and classy twist to the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great darling!!! Lovvvve the neon...thats a trend of the summer...I need to hop on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maam! Thanks. Neon is an easy way to spice up your wardrobe!

      Delete
  7. What an awesome thirfted neon blazer! Found your blog through the link up :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neon is it! That jacket looks fab! Like how you put it with the grey! I may have to bite!

    ReplyDelete