Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Before my time is up...

So after checking out all of my favorite blogs, I figured I'd better hurry up and post these pics as it is already MARCH!  This look is so wintertime but I love it all the same..

I was heading out for dinner, movies and champagne with my friends and decided to wear one of my favorite sweaters.  This sweater has stood the test of time.  I cant even tell you how long I've had it!


I so adore my Celine bag.  A worthy investment indeed!

 

Pearls from Forever 21 and Puka shells from Hawaii



I couldn't resist snapping a pic with my Mommie.  We were matching that day!
  Happy Hump day yall!

ari



13 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your hair too!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of blue on you. Your watch is so gorgeous! Great blog Ari! I'll be checking in from time to time.

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue sweater with that fab blue jacket! Great accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The coat was a gift from my bestie.. Forever 21!

      Delete
  4. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... U R your MOMS TWIN!!!!! *NICE*

    ReplyDelete