Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Colored Blazer

Hi guys!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  I sure did - Friday night fun with one of my girls, Shopping ALL day for my baby's Easter and Christening dresses and then Sunday at home catching up on homework and all my DVR shows.. Now back to the grind for the next 5 days!

I just discovered how versatile taupe can be (thanks to blogging) and I have to admit I've gone CRAZY buying items in this chic, neutral shade.  For this look, I paired a taupe blouse with my hot pink blazer.


Blazer & Blouse: Thrifted | Jeans: F21+ | Shoes: Guess | Bag: Celine

As you can see I LOVE colored blazers!  (pic via Instagram)
 In other news I started the hunt for my jewelry website.... I found some amazing pieces that I cant wait to share with all of you.  Good Time Girl Accessories is almost here!!! I'm so excited!

ari

16 comments:

  1. Very cute look!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love the pop of color with a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have a colbalt blue blazer I need to do something with. I am dying over your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello - love taupe and almost died because you have the bag I want!! Good luck with the jewelry website - I design and have a jewelry website too!

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen for the encouraging words! I am a new follower to your blog.. You and your sis are such an inspiration with t+j designs!

      Delete
  5. loveeeee thhe pink and nude boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been obsessed with that color combo lately...

      Delete
  6. Love all three looks, especially the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that green blazer!

      Delete
  7. Loving ALL the blazers but I think the PINK one is my FAVE! Could be because I am a LOVER of PINK! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit love your bag
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete