Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Polka Dots and Pink

Hello there everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed this long weekend.  I know I did..  Back in October 2009 I started a wine club, Ladies Inspired From Tasting or LIFT, with my friends.  On Saturday I met up with the ladies for our montly meeting.  We had so much fun!  Girl talk, drinks and good food always equal a blast with this group of girls. 

I wore my black jeans with my new black pumps (that I adore) and a cute ruffled black and white polka dot blouse.  I topped it off with my hot pink wool blazer that I thrifted for $6!!



Snuck off into the hostess' room to take a few quick flicks #dontjudgeme



Silver jewelry completed this look
 
The gift table.. I won a nice set of shot glasses!

Good times!  If you like wine you should consider starting a wine club with your friends.  It's a really good way to keep in touch and get together once a month.  Email me and I can give you all the details on how it works!

See you all soon!

ari

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love that handbag!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this outfit is HOT! i love it! and the shoes are really sexy! And i'm swooning over your bag! :) xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mama! I just fell in love with wearing pumps! They werent really my thing before but now I cant get enough!

      Delete
  3. i love the pink blazer on you!! i have a pink blazer too, and can't get enough of it!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie!!! The perfect color for all year round..

      Delete