Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh, Lenny!

Hey guys and dolls!

I kicked off my weekend last night with sexy rockstar Lenny Kravitz!  My babe's good friend hooked me up with tickets to see Lenny in concert at the Nokia Theatre.  Me and Shani (my bff) got fancy and rolled out to LA Live to see the show.  Lenny did not disappoint!!! I think I may have a new crush.....

Thanks Big Wes!


I decided to wear a baby blue bag instead of the usual brown or black.
 
Shani rocked all black with a pop of red.  #Classic

I found this lovely Allen B blouse at JCPenny for a whopping $8! Retail price $40... #winning
 
Double rosaries



Earrings by Fancy Girlz Couture/


Good times were had by all!!!  Busy weekend ahead so more posts coming soon :)

ari



4 comments:

  1. You ladies look great. That top was an amazing deal it looks great with the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entire look!! ESP for Lenny Kravitz! SOOOO rock Star Chic!

    Now Following!

    www.shapelylouise.com

    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete